Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Dear Hakim Sab

Iam 26 yrs old unmarried . In june 2012 i felt decrease in my sexual feeling which a normal person should posses and also i felt pain and inflamation in lower abdomen in mean meanwhile in testis also. I went to a urologist he digonosed infection and i used the tablets although pain and inflamation was removed but i am feeling my sex power is not recovered at normal level .some time i feel pain in right testis vein but its not continues its casual.whenever i ejaculate the sperms are is also thin and I did not feel mental satisfaction but before june it was no happening and i feel satisfaction. when i got orgasm i feel it in all body areas but brain frustration is not removed. now i started laboba kabeer from yesterday also reduced the pain in vein of testis. although its beneficial but mental frustration is not removed. kindly prescribe me a complete course to regain the sexual power. I will be very much thankful to you.

Anonymous

Dear Abdullah Sahab,

Every men has a period where they feel less sexual and there comes a phase when they don’t get excited very easily. This is completely normal. So you should not worry about this. Use the following medicines and InshAllah you will be satisfied again. Exercise 2-3 times a week and eat a healthy diet. Drink plenty of water every day.

Labub Kabir x half teaspoon before breakfast

Hab-e-Khas Baray Hakim Sahab Wali x 2 tablets after lunch

Hab-e-Ambar Momiayee Ajmali x 1 tablet at night with milk.

For 30 days.

Anonymous

Dear Abdullah Sahab,

Every men has a period where they feel less sexual and there comes a phase when they don’t get excited very easily. This is completely normal. So you should not worry about this. Use the following medicines and InshAllah you will be satisfied again. Exercise 2-3 times a week and eat a healthy diet. Drink plenty of water every day.

Labub Kabir x half teaspoon before breakfast

Hab-e-Khas Baray Hakim Sahab Wali x 2 tablets after lunch

Hab-e-Ambar Momiayee Ajmali x 1 tablet at night with milk.

For 30 days.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.