Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hakeem sb, i have been facing premature ejaculation and weak erection since last 1 year. I have used Majun-e-Saalab and Qurs Mumsak Jadeed and Tila Khas #1 for approx 2.5 months (morning and evening before breakfast and dinner and Tila @ night) but sill not feeling any noticeable improvement. I used Tila coz i felt that my penis has got hyper sensitive. I used to release right after insertion or sometime right before intercourse.
      Please suggest me should I continue with same medicine or change?

Anonymous

W.salam Ali Sahab,

Use these medicines.

Labub Kabir x one teaspoon before breakfast with milk.
        Jamelaan x 2 tablets before breakfast.

Majun Mughaliz Jawahar x one teaspoon at 5.00 pm with milk
        Hab-e-Mumsik Mashki x 2 tablets at 5.00 pm

Qurs Mumsik Jadid x 1 tablet before sleeping with water.

For 20 days.

Avoid warm things like egg, spices, garam masala, beef, nuts etc.

Anonymous

Thank you for the prescription Hakeem sb. but i have few questions. 1- Should i quit using majoon-e-saalub and qurs mumsik jadeed and Tila?

2- I eat one egg in breakfast daily, so should i stop that as well?

3- Is it possible that instead of above mentioned 5/6 medicines, you can just prescribe me 2/3 medicines which can serve the purpose.

Thanks in advance

Anonymous

yes don’t eat egg during the course. If you want you can have egg white only.

Labub Kabir One teaspoon before breakfast with milk
            Jamelaan x 2 tablets before breakfast

Majun Mughaliz Jawahar x one teaspoon with milk at 5.00 pm

Qurs Mumsik Jadid x 2 tablets with water at night.

For one month. Make sure you don’t have constipation.

Anonymous

Hakeem sb, thank you again.

Please tell me should i continue using Tila?
              and Also, is it possible if you can prescribe me some tablets instead of Majoons because i work in office so tablets would be easy for me to take instead of Safoof and Majoons. I also have little problem with constipation so please advise me about this problem as well…. Thanks in Advance.

Anonymous

Hakeem sb, thank you again.

Please tell me should i continue using Tila?
                and Also, is it possible if you can prescribe me some tablets instead of Majoons because i work in office so tablets would be easy for me to take instead of Safoof and Majoons. I also have little problem with constipation so please advise me about this problem as well…. Thanks in Advance.

Anonymous

Hakeen sb, i went to buy medicines, but could not find “Jamelaan”. There is Ajmaleen (for high BP) or Jamaleen (for constipation) Tablet. Please confirm if the above mentioned tablet is Jamaleen?

Anonymous

Ali Sahab, I don’t know where did you go to buy the medicines, must be one of our stockist – because Jamelaan is quite famous medicine. Check again

Ajmaleen is for blood Pressure
                    Ajmalaan is for constipation.

Jamelaan is what you need. http://ajmaldawakhana.com/jameelan.html

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.