Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Assalam O Alaikum Hakeem Sahab!
      my name is salman and my age is 26.5 years.
      from last 2 months i am facing very loose erection and very less hardness. infact morning eraction is too weak…. health is normal…. i am really worried my marriage is in start of april kindly tell me what should i do? and tell me about ur medicines are they effective for every one and without side effects…..i am waiting for your reply….
      Regards
      Salman

Anonymous

W.Salam Salman Sahab,

There is no need to worry – the more you worry and think about it more stress you will get. And stress is killer of sex life.

Use the following medicines for 30 days. Let me know how you feel after 20 days.

Also let me know if you are suffering from constipation or have weak digestion/buring/acidity

Labub Kabir
        Majoon Marool Alwy ( Mix entire bottle of Majoon in Labub Kabir and mix properly) Take one teaspoon before breakfast.

Hab-e-Ambar Momiayee x 2 tablets at 5.00 pm with milk.

Hab-e-Khas Baray Hakim Sahab Wali x 1 tablet at night.

Anonymous

Salaam, it’s really difficult to find ur products in Bombay. I had majun jalali, but could not find johar ajaeb. I don’t see any changes in me. Please suggest me something which is very best. Please make sure I need a treatment, and nothing which is for a short time….. Also provide me the address where I can get ur products in Bombay. Waiting for reply

Anonymous

Salaam, it’s really difficult to find ur products in Bombay. I had majun jalali, but could not find johar ajaeb. I don’t see any changes in me. Please suggest me something which is very best. Please make sure I need a treatment, and nothing which is for a short time….. Also provide me the address where I can get ur products in Bombay. Waiting for reply

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.