Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Aslam-u-Alekum
      I am 32 years old and I am suffering from premature ejaculation from the beginning.(used to masturbate a lot) Also i have a compressed disc in my lower back but even before that i had this PE problem…
      I dont last more than 5-10 seconds. I tried two anti-depressant but then i get a lot of constipation as a side effect.
      Citalopram and Escitalopram i used but they both have given me severe constipation and citalopram have another side effect which is Erectile dysfunction…

Also my stomach is sensitive, i have even tried homeo medicine but my stomach got upset with them. Severe acidity and pain in upper stomach due to homeo medicines…

Also I am suffering from Inflammation of tendon in my fingers due to computer use and from last 3 months i am unable to heal it……..Weakness in my upper back, shoulders and arms muscles too…
      Also i have hypertnsion problem, Cholestrol is a bit high 230…and blood pressure normal values are 140/85 most of the week….

And there is one problem with my wife too….she dont get desire for sex. May be her hormonal problem but from last 4 years, she says that she dont have any desire for sex…Also she feels a bit pain on vaginal entry in intercourse. She also dont have much vaginal fluid while intercourse so we normally use olive oil for lubrication

I want medicine for my muscle strength, disc compression recovery and Premature Ejaculation……

Please recommend me something good which done give me any bloodpressure or stomach disturbances…….

Also is there any way i can get the medicine in Gujranwala City….

Waslaaam
      Muhammad Ahsan

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.