Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Dear Hakeem sb,

I am in extreme need of your help. My Father is 65 Years old.Its hard to see him in extreme pain. He is having this Disease from last 4 decades when he was young he used to experience Abdominal pains and cramps which made him stay away from Fiber, vegetables, Dals, most of the fruits. All he can have is Soft foods like Breads, Biscuits, Milk, wheat dalia. He is a smoker also from the same time period. H Believes in herbal medicine very much and is totally against Allopathic treatments. Local doctor recent said he has IBS and in his younger age a Doctor told him he had Crohn’s disease. He has this intestinal disorder Called IBS (irritable bowel syndrome). Now that he is old his body has very low resistance and he is often down and experiencing fatigue.He has to take Diclofenac Injection every day and night for staying away from pain.That’s the only thing help him with the pain relive for now. Because of his weakness he can’t travel so we have to give him some medication at home. He has to sit on toilet early morning after breakfast for at least an hour for his stool to pass properly sometimes it doesn’t pass properly even in an hour. Sometimes body doesn’t pass the gasses from the body also which causes stomach pain for him. He sometimes feel he has Hernia which isn’t the case as its a very old disease. Sometimes he experience lose motion sometimes the stool is fine. He doesn’t experience constipation. He can barely eat something because of his scare of pain plus his stomach doesn’t allow him to eat much. He stays weak all day. I WANT YOU TO KINDLY HELP ME WITH THAT AND RECOMMEND SOME HAKEEM AJMAL MEDICINE REGARDING THIS TREATMENT! YOUR ATTENTION ON THIS MATTER WILL SAVE SOMEONE FROM PAIN!! PLEASE KINDLY RESPOND ASAP I WILL BE HIGHLY HIGHLY GRATEFUL!!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.