Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

AoA,

My Age is 30 Years Old. Single.

I am facing starnge problem, During Morning i am perfectly ok, but as day passes my libido starts decreasing and by evening its almost 0.

And second problem is that, i have noticed that during Constipation, my penis becomes very sensitive, which causes premature ejaculation. Only Frenulum of penis becomes sensitive, other parts are normal.

Kindly advise me some medicines and how to use them, and also please tell whats the reason and causes of problem i am facing.

Thanks in Advance.

Waheed.

Anonymous

AoA Waheed Sahab,

The premature ejaculation during constipation is because due to constipation the rectum becomes dry and swells which irritates the prostate gland hence producing the premature ejaculation. Try eating a high fibre diet or you could use Qurs Mulayyain at night time or Ispagol for your constipation problem.

For your libido problem use Labub Kabir one teaspoon before breakfast and Khamira Gaozaban Ambari Jawahar half teaspoon twice a day. Use these for at least 40 days and InshAllah you would feel much better.

Anonymous

AoA Hakeem Sahab,

Thanks for your prescription. I am using these medicines from last 5 days.

Can u plz also prescribe some medicine for my friend. His age is 29 Years, Single.

Problem with him is that he suffers from extreme premature ejaculation.

He Ejaculates within 5 seconds. Even during masterbation.

Kindly Prescribe some Ajmal Medicine for him too.

Best Regards.

Anonymous

Majun Mughaliz Jawahar x one teaspoon before breakfast with milk.

Qurs Mumsik Jadid x 1 tablet before breakfast

Hab-e-Mumsik Mashki x 2 tablet at 5.00 pm

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.