Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Salam,

I am 35yrs old male. I posted a problem in men’s health section as well. But wanted to discuss another problem which is that my body gets numb very often. like if i sit in 4-5mins sometimes the legs get numb … sometimes in 1-2mins i feel my feet getting numb and that numbness crawling upwards. similarly my hands and arms get numb even when working on computer (as my job is related to computer so i have to do more sitting). hands get numb even while typing.

when i lay in bed at night my feets n slowly my legs start getting numb. and wen the problem is severe all night my hands and arms get badly numb that i am disturbed all night due to it.

and i have noticed its in these days mostly that i face erection problem also

i used to have lower back problem since my childhood. wen i was 8-10yrs old i remember i had back pain. i used to sleep on mattress but then i started sleeping on floor which helped getting rid of it and since then i sleep on floor. but now i am having this numbness issue. maybe its related to it?

can u pls advice me

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.