• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

AoA Respected Hakeem Sahab,

I am 33 years old. Looking for some good medicine to increase my sperm count. I have been married for 5 years and still don’t have any children.

I got my tests done and the doctor says that I have poor quality of sperms which are few in number with low motility.

Your respected organisation is known for its medicines and one can not ignore the work Hakim Ajmal Khan and his family has done in the field of Tibb e Unani. All my family members use Ajmal Dawakhana medicine this is why I have complete trust in you.

I live in New York and will be visiting Lahore next month. If you could recommend me the best Hakim I can meet in Lahore or Karachi we will be grateful. Please also tell me the medicine you normally prescribe for this purpose.

JazakALlah Khair

Anonymous

W.Salam Jawad Sahib,

Thank you for your confidence in us. I have e-mailed you the details of our head Hakim in Lahore.

Normally the medicine we prescribe for this purpose is Akseer-e-Karam.
        But it depends on individual and what Hakim Sahib thinks is best for the patient.

Please bring your laboratory test reports when you come or you could also e-mail them to us.

We pray that you are soon blessed with Aulad-e-Narina InshAllah.

Anonymous

W.Salam Jawad Sahib,

Thank you for your confidence in us. I have e-mailed you the details of our head Hakim in Lahore.

Normally the medicine we prescribe for this purpose is Akseer-e-Karam.
          But it depends on individual and what Hakim Sahib thinks is best for the patient.

Please bring your laboratory test reports when you come or you could also e-mail them to us.

We pray that you are soon blessed with Aulad-e-Narina InshAllah.

Anonymous

JazakAllah for the quick reply. I am looking forward to visit your recommended in Hakim in Lahore

I trust Ajmal medicines a lot that is the reason i am coming but the shifa is beizneAllah.

Anonymous

JazakAllah for the quick reply. I am looking forward to visit your recommended in Hakim in Lahore

I trust Ajmal medicines a lot that is the reason i am coming but the shifa is beizneAllah.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.