Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Dear Hakeem Sb

I hope things will be fine at your end!

I am 31 year old male got married 2 months ago.I have been facing premature ejaculation problem for which I have concerned one of the renowned Urologist and ha has given me antidepressant and nothing else. In fact I have been such sort of problem since my adolescence. In that days I have been facing too much night falls and penile discharge problem. Penile discharge (I think Jaryan in Urdu) problem still exist when I engaged in foreplay with my Mrs. Some drops come out while engaged in foreplay now days and same occurred while talked with girl. I get discharged immediately during intercourse even in 10-20 seconds. Some time I feel I am loosing lust for sex. I am too much worried so please suggest me what should I do?

It is worthwhile to inform you that before getting married I used Herbal medicine for many years specially of Hamdard. Please suggest me what should I do?

Kind Regards

Anonymous

Please state if the antidepressant you are using has made any difference? Also tell the name.

Anonymous

He recommended Paroxetine and tramadol. But, I used paroxetine only two times as I felt nausea and sleepy after usage. Tramadol recommended before intercourse which is working but I can not place trust on such medicines because of their side/adverse effects. I want permanent solution without any side effects. I used herbal and Homeopathic medicines for many years but not observed any positive result. I’ll be very thankful to you if you please recommend me long lasting solution of my problem…..

Anonymous

Waiting for your reply sir

Anonymous

Using anti antidepressant for long time can make person rely on it and in future it will become hard to do anything with out them.

Use following medicines for 30 days. Let me know how you feel after that.

Majun Salab x half teaspoon before breakfast and at 5.00 pm with milk

Jamelaan x 2 tablets before breakfast with milk.

Hab-e-Mumsik Mashki x 2 tablets at 5.00 pm with milk

Qurs Mumsik Jadid x 2 tablets at night with water.

For external use: Tila Mumsik Khas – Apply daily before retiring to bed or one hour before intercourse.

Avoid following food: Egg, beef, spices, garam masala, fish, nuts, etc

Do not have intercourse for first 10 days of taking medicines.

Eat early dinner when you want to have intercourse. Light stomach can make you last longer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.