Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Assalam O Alaikum
      I am male 25 suffering from severe premature ejaculation for almost 5 years now ,And have done continous 6 months of medication under Hakeem ,it got 70% cured in first couple of months(I tried to control it with my mind and have a fair success If I dont concentrate on sex I can stroke for more than 10 mins but the moment I think about sex I can’t last more than couple of strokes after getting erection )but that was when I was using medicine ,Now I can’t last more than couple of strokes. The thing is my prostrate gets very irritated when I start stroking and then I ejaculate very early without any pressure , Currently I am using Majoone Mughalliz Jawahar Wali , Bazoori ,Asphadon and Khameerae GaoZaban Anbari wali for last 5 days , Even though I get clear drops after urination I am getting good results with erection sensation and my prostrate irritation is gone down from 100% to 10%.
      Should I continue using them?

Anonymous

Salam,

Sorry for the late reply. If your problem is reduced to 10 % that is a great improvement. Keep using the medicines.

If you’re getting drops after urination use Jamelaan 2 tablets before breakfast. It is very effective for spermatorrhea.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.