• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

AOA

I am wondering if Tila Khas is any good for premature ejaculation. I have been experiencing this problem for last few years.

Should I use Tila Khas? Is it any good for this purpose. If not please recommend me some good medicine.

JazakAllah

Shah

Anonymous

AOA Shah Sahab,

Tila Khas removes sexual weakness and increases blood circulation in the organ. It can also help you to last longer.

The best medicines for Premature are Hab-e-Mumsik Mashki and Majun Salab. As these medicines are herbal in nature they will not give you result overnight. They should be used for 1-2 months for complete cure.

You can write to us your problem in detail and one of our Hakim’s would send you a prescription.

Anonymous

AOA Shah Sahab,

Tila Khas removes sexual weakness and increases blood circulation in the organ. It can also help you to last longer.

The best medicines for Premature are Hab-e-Mumsik Mashki and Majun Salab. As these medicines are herbal in nature they will not give you result overnight. They should be used for 1-2 months for complete cure.

You can write to us your problem in detail and one of our Hakim’s would send you a prescription.

Anonymous

Dear Admin,

IS Tila khas be the right medicine for harder Penis. Bcoz, my penis during sexual time is harder not much like before i had.

could you Advice me,

Jazak Allah Hair,

Anonymous

Dear Admin,

IS Tila khas be the right medicine for harder Penis. Bcoz, my penis during sexual time is harder not much like before i had.

could you Advice me,

Jazak Allah Hair,

Anonymous

Dear Ahamed Sahab,

Regular application of this oil, makes penis hard and strong as it improves the blood circulation in the organ and also energising the muscles and penile arteries.

Anonymous

Dear Ahamed Sahab,

Regular application of this oil, makes penis hard and strong as it improves the blood circulation in the organ and also energising the muscles and penile arteries.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.