Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Salam –
      Hakeem Sb I am married for 1 year but having sever issue of premature ejaculation and loose erection during intercourse. I have used Homeopathic and Hamdard and Ajmal Medicines as well but have not seen any noticeable improvement. I have used Tila # 1, Majon Saalab and Qurs Mumsik Jadeed (as prescribed in the leaflet) and few medicines of Hamdard as well.

Issue is that since start when ever i make up my mind for intercourse i don’t get full erection and if I get erection in start, during foreplay it’s lost and then when i attempt to enter, I got release very soon. Please advise my some good medicine for cure of this illness. But I get full erection early in the morning when i feel the need to urinate but erection is lost if i wake up for urinate or try to do intercourse.
      I will be thankful for this- also if possible please prescribe me Tablets and Capsules instead of Majoon and Safoof as I work in an office where it won’t be easy for me to carry such medicines with me :(..

If you want to ask any question to clarify my condition and symptoms please let me know.

Anonymous

If you are losing erection between intercourse it is most probably because of mind diversion/stress/anxiety. You will need to keep your self focused. Use these medicines and let me know after 10 days.

Khamira Gaozaban Ambari Jawahar x half teaspoon twice a day. 40 days

Johar Ajaeb x one tablet with breakfast. For 10 days

Ilmas-e-Kemyavi x one tablet at 5.00 pm For 10 Days

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.