Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Assalam o alaikum !

Dear Hakeem Sahab

I want to get advice from you to recover after losing all my manly health and energy. Excess of masturbation has left me no where. I have a very very poor erection. week organ, premature ejaculation, drops after thinking or just reading any sex material. i think there is also a symptom of (Sozaak).

My physical health is also very weak. my hands and body shivers. muscles are weak.
      Kindly advice me medicines to recover. the most imp thing is that i am getting married in Feb 2012. please help me

Anonymous

AoA Hasan Sahab,

InshAllah you will be fit before your marriage. Use the following medicines. We will give you medicine for prostate problem first. This will cure the ejaculation and spermatorrhea. Let us know how you feel after that we will prescribe you medicine to boost your sexual power.

Majun Salab + one teaspoon before breakfast with milk

Jamelaan + 2 tablets with Majun Salab

Majun Mughaliz Jawahar + half teaspoon at 5.00 pm

Hab-e-Mumsik Mashki + 2 tablets at 5.00 pm

Qurs Mumsik Jadid + 2 tablet before sleeping with water.

For 20 days.

Anonymous

AoA Hasan Sahab,

InshAllah you will be fit before your marriage. Use the following medicines. We will give you medicine for prostate problem first. This will cure the ejaculation and spermatorrhea. Let us know how you feel after that we will prescribe you medicine to boost your sexual power.

Majun Salab + one teaspoon before breakfast with milk

Jamelaan + 2 tablets with Majun Salab

Majun Mughaliz Jawahar + half teaspoon at 5.00 pm

Hab-e-Mumsik Mashki + 2 tablets at 5.00 pm

Qurs Mumsik Jadid + 2 tablet before sleeping with water.

For 20 days.

Anonymous

Assalam o alaikum

Hakeem Sahab thank you very much for the advice and prescription.
            I found dawakhana in my citi. now i am using the medicine for last 8 days. my case is very old.i am hopeful that ur advice will cure my poblem before marriage.

What food should i avoid as preventive measure?

Pray for my health.

Anonymous

Assalam o alaikum

Hakeem Sahab thank you very much for the advice and prescription.
              I found dawakhana in my citi. now i am using the medicine for last 8 days. my case is very old.i am hopeful that ur advice will cure my poblem before marriage.

What food should i avoid as preventive measure?

Pray for my health.

Anonymous

Avoid eating warm and sour things like

Warm: Egg, Fish, Beef, Garam Masala, Chilies and Spicy food etc

Sour: Lemon, Pickels, etc

Keep your mind clear of bad thoughts. Exercise at least three times a week and drink plenty of water.

Let us know after 15 days if you are still having spermatorrhea ( drops coming)

Anonymous

Avoid eating warm and sour things like

Warm: Egg, Fish, Beef, Garam Masala, Chilies and Spicy food etc

Sour: Lemon, Pickels, etc

Keep your mind clear of bad thoughts. Exercise at least three times a week and drink plenty of water.

Let us know after 15 days if you are still having spermatorrhea ( drops coming)

Anonymous

Dear Hakeem sahab
                    Assalam o alaikum

As i earlier told you that i found Ajmal Dawakhana in my city (Rawalpindi). I consult the Hakeem Sahab there at dawakhana. He prescribed my some medicines for 10 days i.e.
                    a. Majoon Salab
                    b. Jameelan
                    c. Safoof Kushta Qalai
                    d. Jawarish Tabashir
                    e. Qurs Mumsik Jadeed
                    f. Takmeed Shareefi (for takor)

after that i went to him again and told him that my first problem (spermatorhea) still exist and had one wet night during first 10 days of medication. drops come out even i talk to my fiancee for 2 minutes only. THis situation is really ebarassing for me. i also told him that i have constipation problem and weak digestive capability.

Now he prescribed me following: –
                    a. majoon mughalaz jawahar
                    b. jameelan
                    c. safoof tabasheer
                    d. jawarish oud e shireen
                    e. Qurs poodina
                    f. Qurs Maleek
                    i started 2nd phase of dose from sunday. today is the 2nd day of phase 2 medication. i had night fall again last night and few minutes back my fiancee called me and i had the same problem again (drops) while talking to her.

Dear Hakeem sahab, ii just want to get your opinion on the prescription. and i am very hopeful about my recovery of sexual health.
                    i have spermatorrhea, premature ejaculation, thin and less semen, weak male organ, impotence, bend in organ, wet dreams (ehtalam) problems.

Anonymous

Dear Hakeem sahab
                      Assalam o alaikum

As i earlier told you that i found Ajmal Dawakhana in my city (Rawalpindi). I consult the Hakeem Sahab there at dawakhana. He prescribed my some medicines for 10 days i.e.
                      a. Majoon Salab
                      b. Jameelan
                      c. Safoof Kushta Qalai
                      d. Jawarish Tabashir
                      e. Qurs Mumsik Jadeed
                      f. Takmeed Shareefi (for takor)

after that i went to him again and told him that my first problem (spermatorhea) still exist and had one wet night during first 10 days of medication. drops come out even i talk to my fiancee for 2 minutes only. THis situation is really ebarassing for me. i also told him that i have constipation problem and weak digestive capability.

Now he prescribed me following: –
                      a. majoon mughalaz jawahar
                      b. jameelan
                      c. safoof tabasheer
                      d. jawarish oud e shireen
                      e. Qurs poodina
                      f. Qurs Maleek
                      i started 2nd phase of dose from sunday. today is the 2nd day of phase 2 medication. i had night fall again last night and few minutes back my fiancee called me and i had the same problem again (drops) while talking to her.

Dear Hakeem sahab, ii just want to get your opinion on the prescription. and i am very hopeful about my recovery of sexual health.
                      i have spermatorrhea, premature ejaculation, thin and less semen, weak male organ, impotence, bend in organ, wet dreams (ehtalam) problems.

Anonymous

further more to my previous message, sensitivity of the organ is on high end. veins in testes are also like a bunch of veins and they are loose.

Anonymous

further more to my previous message, sensitivity of the organ is on high end. veins in testes are also like a bunch of veins and they are loose.

Anonymous

Plz admin give reply to my posts.thanks

Anonymous

Plz admin give reply to my posts.thanks

Anonymous

Use the medicines for the period your Hakim has prescribed. If you’re still having the problem I will change the medicines.

Anonymous

Use the medicines for the period your Hakim has prescribed. If you’re still having the problem I will change the medicines.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.