Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Asalam Alaikum Hakieem Sahab,

I am a resident of Rawalpindi and would like your honest advice on some matter. Since your organisation is the oldest in this business so i have complete faith in you. Hakeem Ajmal Khan and his forefathers specially Hakeem Shairf Khan who laid the foundation of Tib-e-Unani in Subcontinent are assets to current unani system. Therefore i to get best advice form you people.

I am getting married soon and i am not confident of the size of my penis. It is very small and im looking for some treatment. In Pindi i visited taseer labs and they have said they can increase my size and are asking Rs 128000 for the treatment, which is a huge amount but they say their medicines will increase the size for sure. Please help me will their medicines increase the size. I did not see any medicines on your website for this treatment and they say their product are 100% herbal. So is it possible?

Waiting for your quick response. Please help me I am in need. May ALlah bless your company.

Anonymous

Dear Jalal Sahab,

Thank you for your confidence in our ability to serve you. I will be straight forward with you. Read this carefully.

There are NO medicines any where in this world which can increase size of male sexual part. Those who claim are a scam. Please do not waste any money on such products.

The only way to increase size is through surgical process. In which fat from other part of your body is put in your private part. There is high risk involved in this process.

Anonymous

Dear Jalal Sahab,

Thank you for your confidence in our ability to serve you. I will be straight forward with you. Read this carefully.

There are NO medicines any where in this world which can increase size of male sexual part. Those who claim are a scam. Please do not waste any money on such products.

The only way to increase size is through surgical process. In which fat from other part of your body is put in your private part. There is high risk involved in this process.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.