Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I am 27 yrs old unmarried . In july 2012 i felt decrease in my sexual feeling which a normal person should posses and also i felt pain and inflammation in lower left abdomen in mean meanwhile in testis also. i used assapghool for some time and inflammation in lower rleft abdomin is oka bt some time i feel that inflammation for one to two days also i feel pain in right testis vein but its not continues its casual.
      whenever i ejaculate the sperms are is also thin and I did not feel mental satisfaction and pain in my penis after that, but before july it was no happening and i feel satisfaction.
      my marriage will take place at mid of November, 2012, i do not feel the sex desire which ordinary man should posses b4 marriage
      kindly prescribe me a complete course to regain the sexual power before marriage
      I will be very much thankful to you.

Anonymous

AoA Farhad Sahab,

Use these medicines.

Labub Kabir + one teaspoon before breakfast. Daily

Johar Ajaeb +1 tablet at 5.00 pm with water. For 20 days

Majun Salab + half teaspoon at night with milk. For 30 days

Qurs Mumsik Jadid + 2 tablet at night with milk. For 30 days

Make sure you don’t get constipated. Eat high fiber diet. Or continue to use Ispagol.

Anonymous

AoA Farhad Sahab,

Use these medicines.

Labub Kabir + one teaspoon before breakfast. Daily

Johar Ajaeb +1 tablet at 5.00 pm with water. For 20 days

Majun Salab + half teaspoon at night with milk. For 30 days

Qurs Mumsik Jadid + 2 tablet at night with milk. For 30 days

Make sure you don’t get constipated. Eat high fiber diet. Or continue to use Ispagol.

Anonymous

dear brother will you please tell that you have any improvement using Ajmal Medicines?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.