Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Assalam O Alaikum Hakeem Sahab!
      i have only one month in marriage want to improve my erection.. because erection is very weak no hardness in organ… some times no morning erection and if there is erection that is too weak… i dont know i have really this problem or it is just my mind problem … because some time i got good erection but only some time not regularly…..i am really worried…my health is normal and age 26…… …..which medicines will be best for me as there are two medicines for ED as johar ajeeb and ilmas kimyavee…..and some oils like tila khas and rogan bahar booti….and how to use medicines,,,,
      i used some’s hakeem medicine but they did’t affect me and creates stomach problem & heating in body..pimples (chalay) on tounge…kindly tell me best medicines to get back my proper erection and hardness and my sexual desire. and also tell me if some one is normal and used ur medicines then that medicines give good effect or cause side effect or some other problem..
      one very important thing is i always feel in penis that i just masturbate but the fact is i did’t masturbate for a month why i feel like that…..
      i am waiting for your reply….
      Regards

Anonymous

W.Salam

Umair Sahab you should use these medicines for 30 days.

Labub Kabir x one teaspoon before breakfast

Hab-e-Amber Momayee x 2 tablets with cup of warm milk at 5.00 pm.

Tila Khas: For external use apply few drops and massage for few minutes before retiring to bed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.