Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Dear Hakim Saheb,

Asalamalikum,

I have come to you with lots of hope after tryig so many medicines of all type including herbal stuffs as well but there is no change in my condition. Kindly reveiw my case mentioned below:

I am 34 year old Male, married last year in september, facing severe premature ejaculation problem since my 1st sexual encounter after marriage, Although i can do foreplay for almost 45 minutes but as soon as i enter into vagina i get too excited and can’t hold my climax and then eventually discharge in 2-3 strokes (sometimes just right after entering). I m very much worried and distressed about my this condition. Although i have no other issue i have proper erection during foreplay and at the time of coitus but cant last long more then 2-4 seconds.. one more thing is i cannot get my erection quickly for 2nd time attempt after 1st discharge.. may be if i get my erection for 2nd attempt i can get last long as compare to 1st attempt..
      further i noticed that the pressure of my semen at the time of discharge is too low and i dont feel height of excitement at the time of discharge. I feel so much sensitivity on head of my penis after erection that as soon as it rubs somewhere (either in vagina or my own hand) it ejaculates with in a 3 to 4 seconds.

Please advice me if your prescribtion “Majun SALAB and Qars Mumsik Jadid” is right for my condition and also let me know that after using these medicines for 40 days will it cure my problem??

Kindly reply me as soon as possible for which i will be really grateful.

Thanks,

Anonymous

AoA Shazeb Sahab,

The problem you have is not cured very easily. It would take some time. This could also be because of stress, nervousness or if you’re anxious.

Majun Salab one teaspoon before breakfast and at 5.00 pm with milk.
        Qurs Mumsik Jadid + 1 + 1 tablets with Majun Salab
        Khamira Gaozaban Ambari Jawahar one teaspoon before lunch.
        Habbe Mumsik Mushki Khas + 2 Tablets at night with water.

Tila Mumsik Khas: Apply 4-5 drops and massage gently on private part for few minutes before retiring to bed. Or apply one hour before having intercourse.

Use these medicines for 20 days. Let me know how you feel after 10 days to see if there’s any improvement.

Allah Shafi

Anonymous

AoA Shazeb Sahab,

The problem you have is not cured very easily. It would take some time. This could also be because of stress, nervousness or if you’re anxious.

Majun Salab one teaspoon before breakfast and at 5.00 pm with milk.
          Qurs Mumsik Jadid + 1 + 1 tablets with Majun Salab
          Khamira Gaozaban Ambari Jawahar one teaspoon before lunch.
          Habbe Mumsik Mushki Khas + 2 Tablets at night with water.

Tila Mumsik Khas: Apply 4-5 drops and massage gently on private part for few minutes before retiring to bed. Or apply one hour before having intercourse.

Use these medicines for 20 days. Let me know how you feel after 10 days to see if there’s any improvement.

Allah Shafi

Anonymous

Dear Hakim Saheb,

Thank you very much for your quick response. i really owe you.
            I know it will not be cured in short time but i just want to know that will it be even cured or Not? have you dealt with such kind of patients and they successfully cured by using your prescribtion?? i just want to know to lift my spirit up that someone has cured from this problem because i have never seen or heard that PE has successfully cured by anyone.. I know it will take some time but obviously if this time span goes to longer period then any human can loose hope on it :-( atleast it should show some betterment after taking the medicine with in few days so that one can raise his hope high.. hope u understand my point as i have become victimized by so many doctors and hakeems by using their prescribtions but it ended up with no result :-( If you dealt with such case in the past who recovered from PE how long would it take to get cured? 60 days 90 days or 120 days? so that i prepare my mind on it.

And yes you are right to some extent that i get worried about my performance before intercourse as i know i will not be able to last long.. so u can say that its kind of performance anxeity thing.. if atleast one time i stay for 2 mins after penetration then it will boost my confidence and help reducing this performance anxeity but unfortunetly i couldnt stay more than 5 seconds every time i perform intercourse.

Secondly, i m a bit confuse about the prescribtion of 1+1 such as :
            (Qurs Mumsik Jadid + 1 + 1 tablets with Majun Salab
            Khamira Gaozaban Ambari Jawahar one teaspoon before lunch.)

Do you mean :
            {1 tablet Mumsik Jadid + Majun Salab AND 1 tablet of Mumsik Jadid + Khamira Gaozaban Ambari Jawahar} ??
            corrent me if i m wrong plz..

Hakim saheb I want to start this course from tomorrow but as you know Ramazaan is going on and i cant take medicine as per your mentioned time due to Fasting.. Plz also let me know how to take medicine in ramzan timing? or shall i start it after ramzan? one important thing is My wife has gone to USA for last 3 months and will be back in a month or half.. so i cant tell you my condition after 10 days of use these medicines as i am unable to perform intercourse without my wife. how can i update you after 10 days without performing intercourse?? shall i start the course now or after ramzan? please advice

Once again Thank you so much for your kind reply, May Allah reward you for this effort to help HIS mankind..Ameen

Jazak Allah o Khair

Waiting for your reply…

Anonymous

Dear Hakim Saheb,

Thank you very much for your quick response. i really owe you.
              I know it will not be cured in short time but i just want to know that will it be even cured or Not? have you dealt with such kind of patients and they successfully cured by using your prescribtion?? i just want to know to lift my spirit up that someone has cured from this problem because i have never seen or heard that PE has successfully cured by anyone.. I know it will take some time but obviously if this time span goes to longer period then any human can loose hope on it :-( atleast it should show some betterment after taking the medicine with in few days so that one can raise his hope high.. hope u understand my point as i have become victimized by so many doctors and hakeems by using their prescribtions but it ended up with no result :-( If you dealt with such case in the past who recovered from PE how long would it take to get cured? 60 days 90 days or 120 days? so that i prepare my mind on it.

And yes you are right to some extent that i get worried about my performance before intercourse as i know i will not be able to last long.. so u can say that its kind of performance anxeity thing.. if atleast one time i stay for 2 mins after penetration then it will boost my confidence and help reducing this performance anxeity but unfortunetly i couldnt stay more than 5 seconds every time i perform intercourse.

Secondly, i m a bit confuse about the prescribtion of 1+1 such as :
              (Qurs Mumsik Jadid + 1 + 1 tablets with Majun Salab
              Khamira Gaozaban Ambari Jawahar one teaspoon before lunch.)

Do you mean :
              {1 tablet Mumsik Jadid + Majun Salab AND 1 tablet of Mumsik Jadid + Khamira Gaozaban Ambari Jawahar} ??
              corrent me if i m wrong plz..

Hakim saheb I want to start this course from tomorrow but as you know Ramazaan is going on and i cant take medicine as per your mentioned time due to Fasting.. Plz also let me know how to take medicine in ramzan timing? or shall i start it after ramzan? one important thing is My wife has gone to USA for last 3 months and will be back in a month or half.. so i cant tell you my condition after 10 days of use these medicines as i am unable to perform intercourse without my wife. how can i update you after 10 days without performing intercourse?? shall i start the course now or after ramzan? please advice

Once again Thank you so much for your kind reply, May Allah reward you for this effort to help HIS mankind..Ameen

Jazak Allah o Khair

Waiting for your reply…

Anonymous

AoA Shahzaeb Sahab,

I must tell you this is the most common disease in our region and I get hundreds of e-mails daily for its cure.

Let me tell you why this is so common in our region. This has more to do with psychological effect than to have any weakness in the body. Masturbation is considered a big taboo in our culture. When growing up – teenage kids masturbate with a fear of getting caught by one of the family member. So they try to ejaculate quickly and discretely without being caught. This becomes a habit in our subconscious mind and the mind becomes trained that we have to ejaculate asap. Our body becomes used to of this habit, this is why a lot of men when get married suffer from this problem.

I have dealt with this problem, this is why I told you this disease takes time to be cured. I suggest you have time as your wife is away for a while – complete the course and InshAllah you would feel a great improvement.

The medicines we prescribe would cure your problem to a certain extent(if there are any problem in the body). The rest lies with you, along with the medicines we would ask you to train your mind and work your pubococcygeus muscle. Do the exercises for one month regularly – believe me you would feel confident and would have improved timings. This will all happen gradually but you need not to worry.

1) As you said you can do foreplay for a long time, only when entering vagina you ejaculate. I would suggest you wear extra safe condom before starting intercourse ( this would reduce the sensitivity of your private part) and when entering vagina keep your breathing deep and block your mind with some non sexual thought. Try and see if you still last 2-4 stokes! Bring your thought back to the sex and when climaxing, occupy your mind with some random thoughts again. This would require some practice but once you understand the technique it would work like a charm. All these things are for your mind to know that you can last more than 4 strokes. So even if you do 6 strokes initially take it as a success.

2) Secondly I will ask admin to send you the pubococcygeus muscle exercises. Do them daily, once your pubococcygeus muscle becomes strong you would be able to control your orgasm and it would also give you a better and strong erection. Start them from tomorrow without wasting any time. This will do wonders for you.

3) Lastly start taking these medicines.

During Ramazaan

Majun Salab one teaspoon before sehri
                Qurs Mumsik Jadid x 2 tablets before sehri.
                Jamelaan x 2 tablets one hour after iftaar.
                Khamira Gaozaban Ambari Jawahar x one teaspoon before sleeping.

After Ramzaan

Majun Salab half teaspoon before breakfast and at 5.00 pm
                Qurs Mumsik Jadid 1 tablet before breakfast and 1 at 5.00 pm
                Labub Kabir one teaspoon at night with warm milk
                Habbe Mumsik Mashki Khas x 2 tablets at night with warm milk

For 20 days.

Tila Mukhdir Sharifi: For external use. See the leaflet for application. Use it for 10 days and then every alternate day for next 10.

Let me know how it goes. I will change the prescription after 20 days.

Best wishes.

Anonymous

AoA Shahzaeb Sahab,

I must tell you this is the most common disease in our region and I get hundreds of e-mails daily for its cure.

Let me tell you why this is so common in our region. This has more to do with psychological effect than to have any weakness in the body. Masturbation is considered a big taboo in our culture. When growing up – teenage kids masturbate with a fear of getting caught by one of the family member. So they try to ejaculate quickly and discretely without being caught. This becomes a habit in our subconscious mind and the mind becomes trained that we have to ejaculate asap. Our body becomes used to of this habit, this is why a lot of men when get married suffer from this problem.

I have dealt with this problem, this is why I told you this disease takes time to be cured. I suggest you have time as your wife is away for a while – complete the course and InshAllah you would feel a great improvement.

The medicines we prescribe would cure your problem to a certain extent(if there are any problem in the body). The rest lies with you, along with the medicines we would ask you to train your mind and work your pubococcygeus muscle. Do the exercises for one month regularly – believe me you would feel confident and would have improved timings. This will all happen gradually but you need not to worry.

1) As you said you can do foreplay for a long time, only when entering vagina you ejaculate. I would suggest you wear extra safe condom before starting intercourse ( this would reduce the sensitivity of your private part) and when entering vagina keep your breathing deep and block your mind with some non sexual thought. Try and see if you still last 2-4 stokes! Bring your thought back to the sex and when climaxing, occupy your mind with some random thoughts again. This would require some practice but once you understand the technique it would work like a charm. All these things are for your mind to know that you can last more than 4 strokes. So even if you do 6 strokes initially take it as a success.

2) Secondly I will ask admin to send you the pubococcygeus muscle exercises. Do them daily, once your pubococcygeus muscle becomes strong you would be able to control your orgasm and it would also give you a better and strong erection. Start them from tomorrow without wasting any time. This will do wonders for you.

3) Lastly start taking these medicines.

During Ramazaan

After Ramzaan

For 20 days.

Tila Mukhdir Sharifi: For external use. See the leaflet for application. Use it for 10 days and then every alternate day for next 10.

Let me know how it goes. I will change the prescription after 20 days.

Best wishes.

Anonymous

Dear Hakim sahab,

Once again Thank you very much for your reply and concern. Yes you are right that its some kind of psychological problem rather than physical weakness in the body, i used to masturbate since my early age and off course discretely in somewhere no one can see me but at the same time having a fear of being caught by someone and this is where my mind learn to ejaculate as soon as possible so that i finish it before caught by anyone..it must be saved in my sub concious to do it again and again as habit and now i am facing the consequences of it.

Yes i used to do foreplay for without discharge in the past but sometimes i ejaculate during foreplay as well when i felt so much climaxing and height of sensation… there was a couple of time i discharged during wearing condom, i used condom as well but it didnt help me much i just discharged as soon as i entered vagina focusing that i am entering a woman then i had no control over my climax and i ejaculated even after wearing condom. And you are right about thinking something else during the session, i tried to distract my mind from the intercourse then i was able to stroke 3- to 4 hardly otherwise i ejaculate right after touching my part with vagina. Hakim saheb its not easy to distract your mind from the sex session that you are closely in .. :( My question is . if my mind has trained to ejaculated early then can it be back to its normal state i mean normal discharge timings as any average man?? i dont want it to be 30 mins or hour.. i just want to be normal like after penetration atleast i should stroke for 2 – 3 mins ..

Hakim saheb I am very hopeful after your positive response that i will feel confident and improve my timings after using your medicines and advices InshaaAllah!!! I just got the PC muscle exersize from your side in my email box. i will start doing it from tomorrow. I couldnt get a chance to purchase your prescribed medicine yet but i will buy it tonight inshaaAllah and start using it and will update you accordingly.

Thanks once again for your effort and time that you have taken. Allah will reward you for this deed for helping mankind.

JazakAllah o khair.

Anonymous

Dear Hakim sahab,

Once again Thank you very much for your reply and concern. Yes you are right that its some kind of psychological problem rather than physical weakness in the body, i used to masturbate since my early age and off course discretely in somewhere no one can see me but at the same time having a fear of being caught by someone and this is where my mind learn to ejaculate as soon as possible so that i finish it before caught by anyone..it must be saved in my sub concious to do it again and again as habit and now i am facing the consequences of it.

Yes i used to do foreplay for without discharge in the past but sometimes i ejaculate during foreplay as well when i felt so much climaxing and height of sensation… there was a couple of time i discharged during wearing condom, i used condom as well but it didnt help me much i just discharged as soon as i entered vagina focusing that i am entering a woman then i had no control over my climax and i ejaculated even after wearing condom. And you are right about thinking something else during the session, i tried to distract my mind from the intercourse then i was able to stroke 3- to 4 hardly otherwise i ejaculate right after touching my part with vagina. Hakim saheb its not easy to distract your mind from the sex session that you are closely in .. :( My question is . if my mind has trained to ejaculated early then can it be back to its normal state i mean normal discharge timings as any average man?? i dont want it to be 30 mins or hour.. i just want to be normal like after penetration atleast i should stroke for 2 – 3 mins ..

Hakim saheb I am very hopeful after your positive response that i will feel confident and improve my timings after using your medicines and advices InshaaAllah!!! I just got the PC muscle exersize from your side in my email box. i will start doing it from tomorrow. I couldnt get a chance to purchase your prescribed medicine yet but i will buy it tonight inshaaAllah and start using it and will update you accordingly.

Thanks once again for your effort and time that you have taken. Allah will reward you for this deed for helping mankind.

JazakAllah o khair.

Anonymous

Hakim saheb,
                        Asalamalikum,

I am sorry i couldnt start your course yet due to busy ramzan schedule both in office and then at home in taraweeh and all.. and by the time i finish my taraweeh all herbal medical shops close to my home are closed :( I just want to ask you that since ramazan is about to finish in couple of days so can i skip your Ramzan prescription and start your AFTER Ramzan prescription right from the Eid day? Would you make any alter in AFTER Ramzan medicine as i have not taken IN Ramzan medicine?

Please let me know if its ok to start AFTER ramzan medcine directly after 30 Ramzan. Below is the medicines you prescribed :

During Ramazaan

After Ramzaan

Waiting for your reply…
                        JazakAllah O khair

Anonymous

Hakim saheb,
                          Asalamalikum,

I am sorry i couldnt start your course yet due to busy ramzan schedule both in office and then at home in taraweeh and all.. and by the time i finish my taraweeh all herbal medical shops close to my home are closed :( I just want to ask you that since ramazan is about to finish in couple of days so can i skip your Ramzan prescription and start your AFTER Ramzan prescription right from the Eid day? Would you make any alter in AFTER Ramzan medicine as i have not taken IN Ramzan medicine?

Please let me know if its ok to start AFTER ramzan medcine directly after 30 Ramzan. Below is the medicines you prescribed :

During Ramazaan

After Ramzaan

Waiting for your reply…
                          JazakAllah O khair

Anonymous

Shahzeb Sahab,

You could start the after Ramazaan medicines. Use them for 20 days.

We would change the prescription after 20 days. So do get back after you have taken 15 day of medication.

W.Salam

Anonymous

Shahzeb Sahab,

You could start the after Ramazaan medicines. Use them for 20 days.

We would change the prescription after 20 days. So do get back after you have taken 15 day of medication.

W.Salam

Anonymous

Hakeem Saheb,

JazakAllah.. i will start After ramzan prescription for 20 days and will get back to you after 15 days.. but as my wife has not come back yet how come i tell you the improvement after using medicines??

Anonymous

Hakeem Saheb,

JazakAllah.. i will start After ramzan prescription for 20 days and will get back to you after 15 days.. but as my wife has not come back yet how come i tell you the improvement after using medicines??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.