Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Asalamalikum

Hakeem Saheb,

I am unable to find one of ur prescribed medicince “Hubb e Mushki Khas” i tried everywhere but failed.. One of your dawakhana’s hakeem in karachi told me he will bring it with in 4 to 5 days.. i have all other medicine in hands.. i have started it from today’s morning.. one of the dawakhana guy was giving me a substitute of Ajmal Mushki khas tablet which is Qurshi ‘s ” hubb e mushk” can i use it for 5 days until Ajmal medicine comes??

Please advice i m waiting…

Anonymous

Asalamalikum

Hakeem Saheb,

I am unable to find one of ur prescribed medicince “Hubb e Mushki Khas” i tried everywhere but failed.. One of your dawakhana’s hakeem in karachi told me he will bring it with in 4 to 5 days.. i have all other medicine in hands.. i have started it from today’s morning.. one of the dawakhana guy was giving me a substitute of Ajmal Mushki khas tablet which is Qurshi ‘s ” hubb e mushk” can i use it for 5 days until Ajmal medicine comes??

Please advice i m waiting…

Anonymous

W.Salam

I’m not sure about Qarshi’s Hubbe Mushk and its strength.

If you don’t get Hube Mushki Khas in next couple of days – start using Jamelaan. 2 tablets at night.

Continue with the rest of the medicines for now.

Anonymous

W.Salam

I’m not sure about Qarshi’s Hubbe Mushk and its strength.

If you don’t get Hube Mushki Khas in next couple of days – start using Jamelaan. 2 tablets at night.

Continue with the rest of the medicines for now.

Anonymous

Asalamalikum,

Thanks for your reply.

Hakeem sahab i got Hubbe mushki khas by AJMAL and i hav been using it now.. i started my medicine on 25th August and today is the 8th day.. as u have asked me to update you on 15th day so i will tell u on 9th Sep (on 15th day)

But i just want to know how can i know if these medicines are working on my PE or not? my wife is not here with me right now..

Please advice

Anonymous

Asalamalikum,

Thanks for your reply.

Hakeem sahab i got Hubbe mushki khas by AJMAL and i hav been using it now.. i started my medicine on 25th August and today is the 8th day.. as u have asked me to update you on 15th day so i will tell u on 9th Sep (on 15th day)

But i just want to know how can i know if these medicines are working on my PE or not? my wife is not here with me right now..

Please advice

Anonymous

Salam Shahzeb Sahab,

I know your wife is not with you. You can tell us how are you feeling after taking the medicines ie if you had any wet dream or having any drops coming out after you urinate etc

Anonymous

Salam Shahzeb Sahab,

I know your wife is not with you. You can tell us how are you feeling after taking the medicines ie if you had any wet dream or having any drops coming out after you urinate etc

Anonymous

Dear Hakim Sb,

Asalamalikum,

It has been 17 days that i started taking medicine. on 15 sep it will be 20 days means course completed. As far as the effect of medicines is concerend in terms of wet dreams or drops during urinate i have not got any Wet dream in these 17 days neither i pass semen drops during urinate BUT sometimes (2 or 3 times) at the time of passing stool couple of drops like water (Not thick semen) came out which is normal i think. i dont have any BAD DREAM in last 17 days as i used to have in the past i think its a good sign. Otherwise when i didnt have sex of musterbate for more than 15 days i had Bad dream and released. but Now its been 17 days i have not got any bad dream neither i got normal night fall. Am i able to last long as normal man during intercourse? i dont want much long just Normal time @least should be 2 mins after penetration.

please advice what to do next?
                      once again thanks for your kind cooperation.

Anonymous

Dear Hakim Sb,

Asalamalikum,

It has been 17 days that i started taking medicine. on 15 sep it will be 20 days means course completed. As far as the effect of medicines is concerend in terms of wet dreams or drops during urinate i have not got any Wet dream in these 17 days neither i pass semen drops during urinate BUT sometimes (2 or 3 times) at the time of passing stool couple of drops like water (Not thick semen) came out which is normal i think. i dont have any BAD DREAM in last 17 days as i used to have in the past i think its a good sign. Otherwise when i didnt have sex of musterbate for more than 15 days i had Bad dream and released. but Now its been 17 days i have not got any bad dream neither i got normal night fall. Am i able to last long as normal man during intercourse? i dont want much long just Normal time @least should be 2 mins after penetration.

please advice what to do next?
                        once again thanks for your kind cooperation.

Anonymous

W.Salam Shahzeb Sahab

Thank you for your reply. Please tell me when your wife is coming back? I will change the prescription according to that.

Anonymous

W.Salam Shahzeb Sahab

Thank you for your reply. Please tell me when your wife is coming back? I will change the prescription according to that.

Anonymous

Dear Hakim Sb,

Thanks for ur prompt reply.

My wife hopefully be coming in this month InshaaAllah.. U can tell me the prescribtion no prob

Anonymous

Dear Hakim Sb,

Thanks for ur prompt reply.

My wife hopefully be coming in this month InshaaAllah.. U can tell me the prescribtion no prob

Anonymous

Majun Mughaliz Jawahar x half teaspoon before breakfast
                                  Jamelaan x 2 tablets before breakfast

Majun Salab x half teaspoon around 5.00 pm
                                  Hab-e- Mumsik Mashki x 2 tablets around 5.00 pm

Hab-e-Kimyaee Ishrat x 1 tablet at night

To be taken with milk.

For 20 days.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.